Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hey Everybody!

So I was doing some web searches on blogs and found two great blogs!!

1. This is a Photoshop blog. It has a lot of useful things on it that pertain to Photoshop. It has great ideas and projects you can use for Photoshop. This blog also helps you and gives you helpful tips on how to use the program and can help you with problems you may have. I hop you enjoy this blog, I know I did! I am ready to start a number of projects that I can not wait to share with you all. Here is the link  Photoshop Blog enjoy everyone!!

2. The next blog I found was basically like a comedy gif blog. The blogger post captions with homemade gifs that can make you laugh your face off. I really enjoyed this blog and could not get off it. I really want you all to check it out!! Hope you enjoy this site, I kind of want to try something like this. I strongly advise you to go to this blog and check it out!! Here is the link Comedy Gif's i know you are going to love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment